End of Track & Field Season 2019/2020
This weekend would have marked the end of the FLAC 2019/2020 Track & Field season with our Centre Championships, the Annual General Meeting and Presentation Day.
It's not ended exactly as we had planned but we want to recognise everyone who contributed to another successful season at Frankston Little Athletics.
- To our hardworking committee who ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as it does.
- To our parents/caregivers for doing duties and helping make the program run efficiently.
- To our coaches for their patience and persistence in helping our athletes improve their skills.
- To our sponsors PARC, Sk8house, Coles & Subway for providing vouchers and helping us purchase new equipment.
- To all our athletes who have a go and try their best.
It takes many hands and many hours to make Little Athletics run as smoothly as it does and it would not happen without you and your efforts, so we appreciate all that you do for us and for each other.
We are endeavouring to find a way to distribute trophies and awards to athletes. Please bear with us while we figure that out. The Annual General Meeting is postponed until further notice. We will also reschedule this event and let you know when it is on. The start of the Cross Country season is postponed until at least 1 May 2020 as advised by LAVic. We will keep you up to date with all announcements from LAVic as they are released.
Please join us in celebrating the awesome season that was 2019/2020.